Multi Saw Edger Features
– Chain race for RC80-2 summit top chain extends up to saw section to be powered via 30 H.P. motor with V-belt drive with VFAC controller.
– Splined arbor with 250 HP motor with V-belts.
– Saw Shifter assemblies with linear positioners, proportional valves.
– Top head module to be mounted before saws and lifted via linear positioning cylinder with proportional valve and pressure filter.
– Eight knife head for 13” coverage, 5 each 2 5/8” Key Kinfe segments (knives, knife-holders and grinding equipment are not included).
– 150 HP motor with V-belts and sheaves to power top head.
– One (1) pressroll assembly before top head.
– Two (2) pressroll assemblies between top head and saws.
– Two (2) pressroll assemblies after saws.
– Two (2) 8″ diameter knurled and chromed feedrolls after saws to be powered via timing belt drive to head shaft.
– Heavy duty air cylinders and valves.
– Drive guards.
– (3) sets of guides included.
– Lube system by customer.
– Guide grinder by customer.
– All necessary field devices.