Baxley’s Transverse Cant Optimizer uses Differential (top & bottom) full profile laser scan for accurate cant measurement
- Thickness laser scan using Dynavision B800 heads on 3” nominal centers
- Scanner head range reading accuracy ±. 020″
- Two-year warranty on hardware and laser heads
Rigid accessible scan frame-prewired, shop calibrated and shop tested
Intel Microprocessor computer system
- NEMA 12 enclosure.
- Ethernet hub for remote troubleshooting/diagnostic accesses.
- 22” flat panel monitor and keyboard.
User friendly Windows 10 based optimization software, with features including:
- Compound curvature solution capability
- Windows style 3D graphical user interface
- Intuitive “point and click” operation
- All mechanical and product parameters accessed/edited from pull down menus
- Comprehensive diagnostic functions with easy to understand details of why a particular solution was chosen
- On-line Help manual with Hypertext links to other help topics
- Comprehensive production reporting capability (up to three shifts per day)
- Optimizer computer hard drive storage of shift data (up to two year capacity)
- Report printing capability for any number of shifts, to any LAN printer on the network (i.e. in the main office or other remote computer)
- Shift data logged on ten-minute intervals for 48 hours
- Customized trend plot capability, Microsoft Access or Excel compatible
- Re-optimization capability for testing edited parameters on saved cants
- Re-optimization while the line is running requires a parallel computing system (not included) running under a Windows 10 operating system.
- “Baxley C-View” optimization monitoring runs in background, monitors critical optimizer functions with full alarm reporting capability
- Complete documentation package