Differential (top & bottom) full profile laser scan for accurate board measurement.
– Dynavision Chroma+Scan 3350 scanner heads.
- All relate FireSync hardware. Chroma+Scan sensors.
- Thickness laser scan lines on 8mm nominal centers.
- Two profile cameras per head.
- Thickness accuracy ±. 0.010″.
- Two profile cameras per head for improved scan data.
- 2000 profile scans per second.
- Gigabit Ethernet link to optimizer computer.
– Color image sensors for visual defect detection
- 80 image scans per second.
- Edger program to see and identify knots to improve edging for grade performance.
– Rigid accessible scan frame.
- Pre-wired, shop calibrated and shop tested.
- Laser air knife (complete with 5 HP blower).
– Computer chassis with:
- 2.3Ghz Intel Quad core processor with 4Gb RAM
- DVD RW internal drive.
- One (1) 32Gb Intel solid state drive as primary drive.
- One (1) high capacity SATA Hard Drive for data & backup storage.
- Dual redundant power supplies.
- Eithernet link to PLC.
- 19” flat panel SVGA video monitor and keyboard.
- 15’ video, keyboard, and mouse cable.
- New USB Keyboard and Optical Mouse w/ scroll wheel.
– User friendly Windows 7 based optimization software, with features including:
- 3D graphical user interface. Intuitive “point and click” operation. All mechanical and product parameters easily accessed and edited from pull down menus.
- Password protection capability.
- Product parameter “modeling” visually displays product parameters to eliminate mis-defined products.
- Expanded product evaluation capability.
- Up to 24 product lengths.
- Up to 16 product widths.
- Up to 16 grade/thickness combinations.
- Up to 550 products.
- Comprehensive diagnostic functions with easy to understand details of why a particular solution was chosen.
- On-line Help manual with Hypertext links to other help topics.
- Comprehensive production reporting capability (up to three shifts per day).
- Optimizer computer hard drive storage of shift data (up to two year capacity).
- Report printing capability for any number of shifts, to any LAN printer on the network (i.e. in the main office or other remote computer).
- Shift data logged on ten-minute intervals for 48 hours.
- Customized trend plot capability, Microsoft Access or Excel compatible.
- QC package for length and thickness.
- Re-optimization capability for testing edited parameters on saved flitches.
- Re-optimization while the line is running requires a parallel computing system (not included) running under a Windows 7 operating system.
- “TechScan Supervisor” optimization monitoring runs in background to monitor critical optimizer functions.
- Full alarm reporting capability.
- “PC Anywhere” software package for remote access and service support.
- Complete documentation package.