LogPro’s log handling technologies are custom engineered to each specific application. We design, manufacture, and service our log handling equipment from our state of the art facilities located in Central Arkansas and Central Georgia. Our 30 plus year experience makes us the domestic leader in log handling technology. LogPro’s log handling systems are optimizing woodyard operations throughout the forest products industry with XXHD design, Premium Efficiency electric drives & various log handling arrangements. This flexibility allows for reliable log handling while greatly reducing downtime in an easily maintainable & safe unit.
LogPro continues to offer our standard gravity chute infeed design. With over 60 of these systems in production today, this technology has proved to provide a simple and cost effective way to feed a drum debarker. Although not as efficient as our Horizontal Feed conveyors, many customers can start out with this technology and upgrade at a later date when higher production is required.
Contact us today for more information!
Debarker Horizontal Feed Features
- Modern Horizontal Feed technology can provide considerable production gains, greatly reduced fiber loss allowing our systems to have a much higher ROI rate.
- Conical anti-wedge chute design matches drum diameter for optimal flow
- Extended Infeed Height for safety and performance – Matched Drum Diameter for optimal flow
- Impact areas of chute are fabricated from 1.5”-2” Thick Rolled reinforced steel
- LogPro as a standard lines the high wear area (belly) of the chute with 1” thick replaceable AR 500 wear strips ensuring low maintenance while making it easy to replace the high wear areas.
- Low entry height allows side feeding with mobile equipment