Two-Saw Independent Arbor Edger with Reman for Centerline Feed.
2 Saw Edger Features
– Chain race for RC80-2 summit top chain, extends through outfeed for strip drop-out.
– Three (3) overhead pressrolls on outfeed chain.
– Independent arbor saw modules sliding on 3″ chromed shafts.
– (2) 75 HP/1800 RPM motors with V-belt drive to arbor shafts.
– 2 7/16″ φ TG&P arbors with 15″ φ collars .
– Two (2) linear positioning saw set cylinders with proportional valves.
– Drive guards.
– One (1) infeed pressroll inside edger frame before top head.
– Two (2) pressrolls between top head and saws.
– One (1) outfeed pressroll inside edger frame after saws.
– Saws are not included.
– Six-knife head for 12″ coverage. (Knife, knife-holders and grinding equipment are not included.)
– 200 HP motor with V-belts and sheaves to power top head.
– Linear positioning top head set cylinder assembly with proportional valve.
– Heavy duty air cylinders and valves.
– Thru-feed powered by 30 H.P. VFAC drive.